Creative autograph workshop
A chargeless Beginning Creative Autograph Workshop will be captivated 9-10:30 a.m. Oct. 6-10 at Ardmore Public Library, 25836 Main St. in Ardmore, Tennessee. Seating is bound to 15 acceptance on a aboriginal appear basis. Reserve a bench by calling the library at 931-427-4883. Added advice at thewritesteph.com Facebook page.
Limestone County SHIP Coordinator Jennifer W. Reece will allege on accessible changes to Medicare and Medicare artifice at 1:30 p.m. Wednesday at Monte Clair Apartments.
More information: 256-233-6412.
Coffee with a Cop
Sweet Home M.B. Church, Limestone Co. NAACP, Athens Police Dept. and Limestone County Sheriff’s Dept. will host “Coffee with a Cop” at 6 p.m. at Sweet Home M.B. Church. The accident is an accessible appointment amid law administration and the association to access compassionate of the law, its appliance and its account to the community. All are arrive to come. Contact Georgia Nichols at 256-232-0985 for added information.
Beans and rice giveaway
A chargeless batter of beans and a batter of rice are accessible to adults from 9-11 a.m. Saturday at Tanner United Methodist Church, 19607 Huntsville-Browns Ferry Road. No questions asked.
The Limestone County NAACP chargeless motivational account affairs for accouchement ages 3-13 will be 9:30 a.m. Saturday at Round Island Creek Mission Center, 13829 Lucas Ferry Road. Cafeteria and busline provided. Allotment information: 256-797-1333.
Voter allotment drive
A accumulation aborigine allotment drive “Voter Allotment Blow Out!” will be captivated from 11 a.m. until 3 p.m. Saturday at Lincoln-Bridgeforth Park. The accident is sponsored by the Alabama Democratic Conference. All unregistered association of Athens and surrounding areas are arrive to register. There will be choirs, music and refreshments. Added information: James Lucas 256-431-3744, Mike Bailey 256-874-0565 or Celesta Bridgeforth 256-232-6381.
A Swamp John’s will be captivated 4-7 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 14, at the Athens Police Department courtroom. Cost is $10 a plate, which includes a best of fish, shrimp or chicken, drink, chips and calm puppies. Advance admission accessible at Police Department. Sponsored by Behind the Badge. Proceeds account APD. Added information: Cindy Pugh 256-233-8707.
Pink Elephant luncheon
Individual tickets are accessible for $30 for the Pink Elephant ogna that begins with a amusing hour at 11 a.m. Wednesday, Oct. 15, at the Limestone County Accident Center. Affairs begins at noon. Comedian Lisa Smartt is bedfellow speaker. Tickets accessible at www.mypinkelephant.org or accelerate a analysis to 100 Sanders St., Athens, AL 35611.
Tickets at $10 a bowl are on auction for the Tanner United Methodist Church Swamp John’s Seafood Feast to be captivated 4-7 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 30, at 19607 Huntsville-Browns Ferry Road. Includes chicken, catfish or shrimp, or a combination, fries, slaw, calm puppies and tea. Added information: 256-232-0482 (leave message), argument 256-434-0519 or email [email protected]
Haunts Walks reservations
Athens-Limestone County Tourism appointment is still demography anxiety for the actual Haunts Walks. Tickets are $5 each. Walk dates are Oct, 7, 23 and 28 with two guided tours nightly; one at 6:30 p.m., the added at 7. Added information: Limestone County Tourism Appointment 256-232-5411, [email protected] or www.VisitAthensAL.com.
‘The Way We Worked’
“The Way We Worked,” a Smithsonian Institution traveling exhibition hosted by the Limestone County Archives, is accessible 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Mondays through Saturdays until Nov. 8 at the Limestone County Accident Center. Added advice or acquisition out how to get involved: 256-233-6404, [email protected] or www.TheWayAthensWorks.com.
• Prospect Cemetery. The Prospect Cemetery Association will accommodated at 2 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 5, at the Prospect Rescue Squad Building. Board letters will be heard on repair, budget and improvements. Officers and board associates for 2015 will be elected. Added information: 256-216-5840.
• VVA. The Gary L. Elmore affiliate 511 of Vietnam Veterans of America will accommodated at 7 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 7, at 17915 W. Elm St. Pot luck begins a 6 p.m. for AVVA associates and spouses. Added information: 256-202-5399.
• AGC. The Athens Garden Club Wednesday Oct. 8 affair is a acreage cruise to Huntsville Botanical Gardens. Accommodated at 9:30 a.m. in advanced of the Visitors Center for a abrupt business meeting; the area bout begins at 10. A box cafeteria will follow. Cost is $20, which can be mailed to Cindy Ennis or paid in being on Wednesday. RSVP to Connie Barksdale or email [email protected]
• ALERA. Athens-Limestone Education Retirees Association will accommodated at 9:30 a.m. Friday, Oct. 10, at the Athens Recreation Center on Alabama 251. Accompany affidavit of PEEHIP or Southland Insurance to accept chargeless flu shots and wellness screenings.
• NSDAR. John Wade Keyes affiliate of Daughters of American Revolution will accommodated at 9:30 a.m. Saturday, Oct. 11, at the Kingston Place Clubhouse. Added information: Judy Rew 256-230-2105 or Brenda Winter 256-771-3536.
• UDC. Joseph E. Johnston affiliate 198, United Daughters of the Confederacy will accommodated at 12:30 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 11, at the Alabama Veterans Museum. Added information: Peggy King 256-233-8979 or Linda Watson 256-431-7493.
Limestone Ledger is a account of contest hosted by nonprofit organizations. Items charge be submitted in autograph and are listed up to six canicule to accommodate the day of the event. Email submissions to [email protected], fax to 256-233-7753 or accompany to The News Courier, 410 W. Green St., Athens.
Quiz: How Much Do You Know About Peehip Wellness Screening Form? | Peehip Wellness Screening Form – peehip wellness screening form
| Encouraged to my weblog, with this moment I will show you concerning peehip wellness screening form