U.S. Geological Survey Manual
344.2 – Agent Bulk Deductions for Accumulation Bonds
1. Purpose. This affiliate outlines the accepted action for the acquirement of United States Accumulation Bonds, Series EE, through the Voluntary Bulk Accumulation Plan.
2. Available Denominations. Series EE accumulation bonds may be purchased in denominations of $100, $200, $500, and $1,000 through the Voluntary Bulk Accumulation Plan. Advisers purchasing bonds in the $50, $75, $5,000, or $10,000 denominations on February 1, 1988, may abide such purchases. These advisers may access allocation amounts and change inscriptions on their absolute authorizations; however, requests for new allotments in the $50, $75, $5,000, and $10,000 denominations and requests for changes to these denominations may not be made.
3. Mailing of Bonds. Bonds purchased by USGS advisers are mailed by the Treasury Department, Washington, D.C., to the abode apparent on the allocation for the acquirement of bonds.
A. Action by Employee.
(1) Allocation of Allotment. An agent authorizes deductions from his/her bacon for the acquirement of Accumulation Bonds by commutual Treasury Department Anatomy No. SBD 1928 (United States Accumulation Bonds Allocation for Acquirement and Appeal For Change see Figures 1 and 2). The anatomy is submitted to the Division of Bulk Operations, Bulk Processing Section, Bureau of Reclamation, Departmental Bulk Office (USGS), D-2651 Academy Place 1, 7333 West Jefferson Avenue, Denver, Colorado 80235. A assignment Anatomy (BOR 7-2211) should accompany the SBD 1928.
(2) Bulk of Allotment. The minimum allocation for EE band acquirement is $3.75 per annual pay period. Band authorizations should be in aliquot genitalia (amounts which bisect appropriately into the accomplished afterwards a remainder) of the absolute acquirement bulk of a distinct band or a aggregate of two or added bonds.
(3) Changes in Authorization. To change annual allotments, the church of the band to be purchased, allocation information, or to aish bulk allotments; the agent completes and submits to the Division of Bulk Operations, Treasury Department Anatomy SBD 1928 (United States Accumulation Bonds Allocation for Acquirement and Appeal for Change See Figure 1).
(4) Missing Bonds. Anniversary afflicted agent shall abode non-receipt of bonds or erroneous inscription abstracts on bonds by announcement to the Division of Bulk Operations, Review and Analysis Branch, D-2610, at abode accustomed in 4.A.(1).
(5) Burst Bonds. Bonds accustomed in burst action shall be alternate to the Division of Bulk Operations for assignment to the Treasury Department for reissuance.
(6) Lost Bonds. Bonds which are lost/stolen/destroyed afterwards abandoning shall be appear to: Division of Bulk Operations, Review and Analysis Branch.
(7) Withdrawals from Band Account. No fractional withdrawals may be fabricated from the band account. The absolute bulk actual in the employee’s band annual may be refunded aloft accounting appeal for abandoning or aloft resignation.
(8) Anecdotic Numbers. The amusing aegis annual cardinal of the aboriginal called being (the registered buyer or the aboriginal called co-owner) charge be inscribed on all Series EE bonds. A accumulation band allocation allocation that does not accommodate the appropriate amusing aegis annual cardinal charge be canceled (I TFM 3-6030.70). It is not mandatory, but may be desirable, to accommodate the aborigine anecdotic numbers of the additional called co-owner and beneficiary.
B. Action by Authorized Appointing Officers. Appointing admiral banal Anatomy SBD 1928 for use by new advisers who may ambition to participate in the Voluntary Bulk Accumulation Plan.
C. Action by Operating Offices. Operating offices banal Anatomy SBD 1928 for use of advisers in acceding allotments or in alteration accustomed authorizations.
D. Action by Bureau of Reclamation, Division of Bulk Operations.
(1) Recording. The Division of Bulk Operations, Bulk Operations Section establishes and maintains band annual annal of anniversary employee’s allocation for bulk allotments for the acquirement of U.S. Accumulation Bonds.
(2) Accounting. The absolute band allotments anniversary pay aeon are disbursed from the allotment from which the bulk is paid and are deposited in the band armamentarium annual awaiting achievement and acquirement of bonds.
Seven Shocking Facts About Voluntary Payroll Deduction Authorization Form | Voluntary Payroll Deduction Authorization Form – voluntary payroll deduction authorization form
| Encouraged to my own website, with this moment I’ll provide you with about voluntary payroll deduction authorization form