4215 Cherry Hill Rd.
Las Vegas, NV 123456
Human Assets Generalist with a assorted accomplishments in recruitment, training, agent relations and allowances administration.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
– 8 years recruiting experience.
– Familiarity with activity law and compliance.
– Acquaintance with allowances administering and negotiation.
– Excellent interpersonal and advice skills.
– Familiar with PeopleSoft HRIS, ADP Enterprise, and all Microsoft Office applications.
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino, Las Vegas, NV 2004 – Present
Human Resource Generalist
– Design agent accolade and acceptance programs and events.
– Supervise Administrative staff.
– Manage centralized and alien training.
– Oversee the H1-B Visa action for? all-embracing staff.
– Recruit, screen, and account new hires for accessible positions.
– Document and break agent achievement problems.
– Review and alter agent handbook as needed.
– Negotiate all account affairs including medical, dental, affliction and 401(k).
– Institute deferred advantage and added benefits.
– Implement anniversary agent achievement appraisement program.
– Manage relationships with recruiters and arrangement staffing agencies.
– Conduct avenue interviews and acknowledge to agent inquiries afterward abortion of application with attention to pay, COBRA and added application issues.
– Member of advantage committee, which evaluates industry pay scales to ensure aggressive bacon advantage for employees.
– Design and amend Affirmative Action Plan and book EEO-1 Report.
– Ensure acquiescence with all accompaniment and federal activity and application laws.
Sporthoma Manufacturing, Las Vegas, NV 1999 – 2004
Human Assets Representative, 2001-2004
– Facilitated new appoint orientations.
– Performed all advertisement functions such as EE0-1, Vets 100, and OSHA.
– Conducted Initial account screening for accessible job requisitions.
– Facilitated resolution of agent achievement problems.
– Monitored an HRIS and amount system?.
– Administered FMLA, workman’s compensation, affliction allowance and COBRA
– Oversaw allowances administering and served as a communication with account providers.
Human Resource Assistant, 1999 – 2001
– Prepared letters on hiring, retention, and job achievement metrics.
– Posted job openings on Monster.com and centralized intranet.
– Responded to agent inquiries on benefits.
– Managed account accessible acceptance process.
– Scheduled applicant job interviews.
– Maintained agent files and I-9 Forms.
– Supported HR Management as needed.
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS
Member, Society for Animal Resource Management (SHRM)
BS in Accounting & Economics 1999, California Accompaniment University, Sacramento
Keywords: animal resources, benefits, agent performance, recruiting, hiring, activity law, I-9, HRIS, payroll
Top 9 Fantastic Experience Of This Year’s Delta Dental Student Verification Form | Delta Dental Student Verification Form – delta dental student verification form
| Welcome to be able to my personal website, on this occasion We’ll explain to you regarding delta dental student verification form