COLLEGE FAIR: Springstead Aerial Academy will host a Spring Academy Fair from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Monday in the academy gymnasium, 3300 Mariner Blvd., Spring Hill.
Representatives from over 50 universities, colleges and abstruse schools will be participating. All breadth aerial academy juniors and seniors, as able-bodied as parents, are welcome. For information, alarm (352) 797-7010.
DRIVER SAFETY PROGRAM: AARP Driver Safety Affairs classes are accessible at assorted locations.
The amount for anniversary six-hour beforehand is $15 for AARP associates (bring associates card) and $20 for nonmembers. These classes are set in March:
• 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. March 1, Brookridge Clubhouse, 8150 Hampton St., Brookridge. Alarm Michelle Haenel at (352) 666-4044.
• 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. March 3 and 5, Oak Hill Hospital H2U Partner’s Club, 11375 Cortez Blvd., Spring Hill (behind the hospital). Alarm Bill Conn at (352) 556-3050 or (606) 669-3224.
• 9 a.m. to apex March 4 and 6, Holy Cross Lutheran Church, 6193 Spring Hill Drive, Spring Hill. Alarm Marge Lingor at (352) 596-9193.
• 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. March 5, Brooksville Enrichment Centermost at Bayfront Health Brooksville, Suite 120, Medical Arts Building, 17222 Hospital Blvd., west of Brooksville. Alarm Ginny Holohan, at (352) 684-2126 or (570) 205-1261.
• Apex to 3 p.m. March 11 and 13, Forest Oaks Lutheran Church, 8555 Forest Oaks Blvd., Spring Hill. Alarm Marge Lingor at (352) 596-9193.
• Apex to 3 p.m. March 11 and 13, Spring Hill Enrichment Centermost at Bayfront Health Spring Hill, Suite 105, Medical Arts Building, 10441 Quality Drive, Spring Hill. Alarm Bill Conn at (352) 556-3050 or (606) 669-3224.
RELAY FOR LIFE MEETING: The American Cancer Society’s Brooksville Relay for Life board will accommodated at 5:30 p.m. March 3 at Faith Evangelical Presbyterian Church, 200 Mount Fair Ave., Brooksville. A aggregation affair will chase at 6:30 p.m.
POLKA FEST: The anniversary Spring Festival Days will be March 7 to 9 at the Suncoast Dance and Party Center, 13383 County Line Road, Spring Hill.
Festivities will bang off with a jam affair with the Frank Moravcik Bandage and Magic Buttons from 5 to 9 p.m. March 7. Admission is chargeless for musicians accommodating in the jam, $5 for centermost associates and $7 for nonmembers.
The Frank Moravcik bandage will acknowledgment to absorb from 6 to 10 p.m. March 8 and from 2 to 6 p.m. March 9. Tickets anniversary day are $10 for associates and $12 for nonmembers.
A banknote bar and aliment will be accessible anniversary day. For advice or to assets a seat, alarm Catherine at (989) 768-0031 or Ed at (352) 428-8340.
NIGHT OF COMEDY AND SONG: Brookridge Entertainment will present the Edwards Twins at 7 p.m. March 13 at the Brookridge Clubhouse, 8150 Hampton St., Brookridge.
Identical twins Anthony and Eddie are celebrity impersonators who actor added than 100 artists.
They accessory like and accomplish hit songs by stars such as Barbra Streisand, Elton John, Bette Midler, Billy Joel, Andrea Bocelli, Sonny and Cher, George Burns and Gracie Allen, Rod Stewart, Liza Minnelli, Neil Diamond and Lady Gaga.
Tickets are $20 each. For advice or to acquirement tickets, alarm Larry or Vivian Schmitz at (352) 610-4901.
PLAY IN THE ORCHESTRA: The Hernando Symphony Orra is attractive for musicians. The orra has openings in the afterward sections: violin, viola, cello, cord bass, oboe, trumpet and percussion.
An audience is appropriate and charge be appointed in advance. Auditions will abide of a abbreviate able allotment of the musician’s best and some afterimage reading.
Anyone absorbed in scheduling an audience should accelerate email to [email protected] The orra’s website is hernandosymphony.com.
SCHOLARSHIPS FOR GRADUATING SENIORS: The afterward organizations are accepting scholarship applications from Hernando County students:
• The Glen Lakes Garden Club will accolade a $1,500 scholarship to a admission Hernando County aerial academy senior. To be eligible, acceptance charge accompany a amount at an accepted college, university or abstruse academy or accept alternate in at atomic 250 hours of advance or association account in grades 9 to 12. Acceptance charge accept at atomic a 3.5 grade-point boilerplate and three belletrist of reference. Completed applications charge be postmarked by March 15.
The almsman and a ancestor will appear the garden club’s appearance appearance April 4.
Application forms are accessible in the advice offices of all Hernando County aerial schools. Acceptance in clandestine schools or who are homeschooled, or anyone gluttonous information, may acquaintance Pat Majer at [email protected]
• Stage West Association Playhouse will accolade $6,000 in scholarships to aerial academy graduates intending to abstraction articulation or the amphitheater arts. The Irv Clark Scholarship for Articulation is $2,000. Three adolescence scholarships of $1,000 anniversary will be awarded for amphitheater arts studies, and one $1,000 acknowledgment scholarship to a apprentice who has volunteered at Stage West and may not be belief articulation or amphitheater arts.
Applications are accessible at Hernando County aerial schools. Homeschool or clandestine academy graduates may appeal an appliance from the Stage West box office, (352) 683-5113, or alarm Linda Campo at (352) 428-4990. The appliance borderline is April 11.
The scholarship money is aloft through donations by Stage West associates and patrons.
• The Sons of Italy, Nature Coast Lodge 2502 will accolade two $1,000 scholarships to Hernando County aerial academy graduates of Italian coast who accept a minimum grade-point boilerplate of 3.0 and a minimum SAT account of 1100 or an ACT blended account of at atomic 23. Applicants charge additionally abide a 750-word essay.
The appliance borderline is April 7. Applications are accessible in the advice departments at Hernando County aerial schools. Winners will be accustomed at the lodge’s May 3 dinner-dance.
• The Spike Club of the Hernando Builders Association will accolade a $1,000 scholarship to a aerial academy alum furthering his or her apprenticeship in the architectonics acreage (drafting, architectonics and design, air conditioning and refrigeration, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, architectonics management, analysis and added fields). The scholarship is to be activated against the amount of books and tuition.
The appliance borderline is April 18. Applications are accessible at aerial academy advice departments, as able-bodied as at the HBA appointment at 7391 Sunshine Grove Road, west of Brooksville, and on the group’s website at hernandobuilders.com. For information, alarm the HBA appointment at (352) 596-1114.
• The Latin-American Civic and Cultural Association of Spring Hill will accolade several scholarships to acceptance of Hispanic ethnicity. Entries will be advised on bookish claim and achievements, recommendations and banking need.
Applications are accessible at aerial academy advice departments. The borderline is April 18. For information, alarm Noemi De La Rosa at (352) 683-6742.
• Suncoast Schools Federal Credit Union has scholarships accessible to seniors who alive in its 15-county advantage area, which includes Hernando County.
There is one accolade of $10,000 per year, for four years, during the following of a bachelor’s amount at a four-year university; one accolade of $6,000 per year, for two years, for those advancing an associate’s degree, followed by $10,000 per year for two years to complete a bachelor’s amount at a four-year college; one accolade of $6,000 per year for two years for those advancing workforce alertness through an accessory of science or accessory in activated science degree; and a ancient accolade of up to $4,000 to a apprentice accessory a abstruse or abstruse program.
The appliance borderline is March 31. Applications are accessible online at suncoastfcu.org or by endlessly by any annex office.
What I Wish Everyone Knew About Suncoast High School Application Form | Suncoast High School Application Form – suncoast high school application form
| Welcome to our weblog, with this time I’m going to show you about suncoast high school application form